Two Beautiful Sugar mummies online nowWe have two new sugar mummies online now on our dating site. 


Everything you need to know about these sugar mummies are explained briefly. Kindly indicate the one you want, then get her number in her inbox.

Guess the New Sugar mummies online in Nigeria 


The new sugar mummies are from IMO and Abuja so kindly apply for the one closer to you. Double applications will be annulled so just chose one.
1: Tosin, Sugar mummy in Lagos Nigeria.


Name : Tosin
Location : isolo  Lagos
Occupation: Event planner
Request :
Need sugar boy with age bracket 25-30. must base here in Lagos. Just in case he wants to stay here in my apartment,i will accommodate him too. I stay alone in my house.

How to get new sugar mummies online (Lagos)


To get Tosin's phone number kindly check here and pick it.

2: Afoma

Name: Afoma  omokwe
Location : Owerri, imo
Occupation : senior Lecturer Carinas University.
 Request.

Need a caring and humble guy I can have around anytime am less busy. He should be handsome enough to please me. I don't do dirty guys so back off if you're one. I promise to make you happy and give you anything you ever desire. I can book your flight and we travel during weekends. i have the money so don't worry. One more thing, don't share my contact. Get my number below and call me now. i will  be waiting.

To get miss Afoma's phone number see it here.
She dropped her phone number in our data base so just get it here and call her.

Before you go around collecting her phone number follow instructions below.
1:Comment with your name
2:Share post on Facebook or twitter  now
3: Drop your phone number
4: Stay online for few minutes
She will call you directly when she's online



RELATED SEARCHES


•How to get free sugar mummy number
•sugar mummy on whatsapp
•i need a sugar mummy
•nigerian sugar mummy dating sites
•real sugar mummy site
•Nigeria sugar mummy in lagos 2016
•Want to meet sugar mummy online
•Ant real sugar mummy contacts available  now





Comments

  1. Am available, u can add me on WhatsApp or u call me 08167623827

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Ruffy, need a sugar mummy that lives in Abj. Contact me on +2347030384248

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please dont spam else we will ban you. Again, you must share post before any connections